Why can you never see whats right infront of you?
Why do you always look past the one thats always there?Why do you go for the skanks?
I would get it, IF they actually had personalities that we.re repulsive. But most of them do. Most of them have had some 'issue' in their life that makes them that desprite for attention. They basically give away their own body, so how is that attractive?
And why do you always like the wrong girl? The girl thats best friends with the one you SHOULD be with, or the girl that is oly nice to you becase she feels sorry for you? Pull it together, men, and like the right girl.
And in the small occasion that you go for the rigt girl, WHY do you do nothing?
I mean, I've been waiting for you for 6 MONTHS now. I know you feel something, so why do nothing? Why toss me aside like any other girl?
Do you know how it makes me feel? Unattractive. It makes me feel like I'm not needed- and am only being used as a wanking tool at night. I'm not that girl. I'm not the girl that needs to be called hot- to have guys falling at her feet- I just want one nice guy. Is that too much to ask from you?
And dont even get me started on your 'when-you're-mad-at-me-I'll-just-like-all-the-things-you've-ever-posted-on-my-wall' thing you do. Why? If I'm mad, ts because you frustrate me. Stop being annoying.
So before I go off this rage- heres a bit of advice; Go for it. Find the right girl and take her, before shes gone forever. Some girls, myself included, just want to feel safe. We want to laugh, love and live. Its not tat difficult for you to do- so why cant you pull your act together and do it?
And now I'm just talkig to YOU. YOU know who you are- and YOU should listen. Why hve you been screwing me around for months? I pine over you, and you pine over me, but nothings happening. Be a mana take the moment- cause I can't wait forever. I know I should probably say something to you about it- but I just want to know you care enough to do something. I want you to care even.
After all, the song speaks the truth- I want you to want me, I need you to need me.
Lots of
Katie.
And now onto the 0 of you who have been wondering where I went. I've decided to can the everyday thing- my last post was testimony for not doing something because you have to. My life isnt interesting enough to blog everyday, so I'll only do it when I feel like it, ok?
CHOW FOR NOW x
No comments:
Post a Comment