So here a little bit of a background story to my life. Well, a small percentage of my life. At school, you get to chose you're subjects for grades 10, 11 and 12. (Wow Katie, why are your stories so interesting? shuttup, you.) My favourite subject of grade ten, and prepare for a fun Katie fact here, was Drama. I was top of the grade, and getting 98% in it. But then, the next year, the stupid bloody school stuffed up my timetable, making it impossible for me to do Drama in grade 11.
Its fair to say that I raged, just a little.
They, instead, made me do the worst subject of all time. Media. Urlackk. The word even makes me cringe. Its a pointless subject with a huge work load, and I'm sick of it.
So, I made an appointment with Umbridge, our Curriculum Councillor or whatever, so I could make sure that I didn't have to do media next year.
And what does the she do? Spend 30 minutes attempting to convince me to do Media because I'm getting an A.
Why? Why do that?
YOU know I dont want to do media, because you made me cry about having to do it last year, because it was your bloody fault I was in this position to start with. So, no. Don't try and change my mind, I'm not doing it. now leave me alone to wallow in self pity (just another Friday night...)
CHOW FOR NOW x
No comments:
Post a Comment