Friday, May 6, 2011

List of the Days events

So, basically what I've decided is that I'm going to blog everyday (in April and in everyother months). Well, everyday for as long as I can be bothered. You shouldn't have to wait too long for me to fail

I mean, since this is a diary-ish thing, why not do everyday, right? Well, it appears I encountered a problemo on my second day. My life is boring, and I've basically done nothing but school all day. So I am now, as you will all (yes, all 0 of you) be very thankful- sharing random parts of my day.

So, I woke up in the morning (unfortunately, it was nether 7am or in a manner that made me feel like P Diddy) at like 6am. 6AM, right!? thats the time I have to get up everyday for school. Whys that, you may ask? Its because I have a personal rule stating I have to wake up atleast 2 hours before I go anywhere. This sucks at the time, but is a rule I'm ultamatley thankful for, as it stops me from looking like Gollum when I see people.

So I dragged myself out of bed, and crawled to my computer to check facebook. Yes, its because I'm obsessed, and YES its because most of the people I talk to, I dont see/hang out with IRL. But then I did something that will forever change my life. I changed the language on facebook from English- the language we here in Australia speak, though I admittably dont do it well- to Spanish. I dont know why this entertains me so much, but it did. Infact, I've been liking random things all day because it says "Me gusta" instead of 'like'. i find that enjoyable :) dont judge, yo!

I literally had to make the trip to school twice today, because I forgot my homework the first time (because I was too busy on facebook and tumblr, my other lovah, to remember.) and started my day with economics. I hate economics. Next, I had media. I hate media even more. infact, I wanted to do drama instead- a subject I was top of last year, and getting 98% in- something that was my favourite subject. BUT, due to the bullshit timetables our school has, they forced me to do media. Needless to say, I raged for quite a while, and even though its been almost half a year- I'm still not over it. Infact, I still believe that Voldemort is the one behind this- especially because the timetable lady at our school is EXACTLY like Umbridge, and we all know Umbridge could always be convinced to go to the dark side. Lets face it.

And after that horrible morning- so horrifying that I'm sure many of you are still in tears- I finally had Politic and Law- ze favourite subject of mine (yes, I know, mock me as you will.) Now let me share with you something one of my bestfriends said to me. She was, I kid you not, full serious and still claims what she said made sence. We were talking about what shade of red I should dye my currently blonde hair for DH part 2, so I could be a Weasley (why so cool?). She then turned to me and said "You know how Sian died her hair purple? I think it should look like that, but just red." *facepalm*

I did have 3 more classes that were especially boring- even more boring that the rest of my day- but I'm not going to tell you about then. I know you must all be so disapointed, but I must be off for now- I'M going to a Church party for a guy whose just turned 18, Yes, I dont know him very well, and yes I go to church dispite the fact I'm a strong non-believer- but still, it should be fun. Woop Woop.
CHOW FOR NOW x
P.S I grammer not well, and dont have time to proof read. Deal with it. Or shall I say With Deal It?

No comments:

Post a Comment