Sunday, May 8, 2011

Never ending things. And not the good type

I hate things that dont have a proper ending. Books, Movies, TV shows or even life. It just sucks when you dont know how the characters you've been attached to end up.

I've spent the past couple of days watching 10 Things I Hate About You, the series. Its a little tacky, loosely follows the movie and doesn't have the best acting at times- but I can't stop watching. Its the Patrick Veron that does it for me.

Anyway, I've spent every spare bit of my time watching this TV show, for what? To have it end on a cliff hanger. I wanted to kill the writer.

In fact, I'm going to come back to this topic when I have more time- as the guy that I like is talking to me. And sorry, but I love him more. To be honest, I just thought I had to post today... so yeah :)

CHOW FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment